I’m Paul KEIJO Gibson, a fairdinkum Aussie singer and songwriter currently living in Canberra, Australia’s Capital City. After having been involved in the music scene for over 20 years, it’s time to give back by writing reviews on performances that I have seen or heard. I also love to record Live Music Interviews if I get the opportunity with the band and sometimes their fans ! Encouraging musicians and giving fans a little bit more to appreciate. I’ve played live solo and duo acoustic, in bands and written and self distributed my EP under my own label.
Like KeijoMusic on Facebook
The focus of this site is the Music Reviews.
I’ve written and recorded and released the Artifice Love – EP under my own independent label. Some of these songs were written and performed 20 years ago. The songs have evolved but the emotional intent never changed. It was about time Keijo decided to finally take his lifetime hobby to another level.
Songs are Available now on;
and just about every other major sound platform … ROCK ON
Artifice Love EP – songs of a false love…
Sweet – Rock Song about taking relationships no further than the bedroom
Clouds of Confusion – Ever been tempted by another person? it gets confusing
Please don’t throw my love away – self explanatory
I want to know – fun, rock, pop… Will you love me?
KeijoMusic – stay informed
- Keijo and the Dr talk Frenzal Rhomb January 5, 2018
- Taliesin or Silentia or Both !! January 1, 2018
- Johnathan Devoy and some Violence December 31, 2017
- Bleach it Clean rock the scene December 31, 2017
- Metropolis, Live Karaoke Anyone? December 23, 2017
- Peter Wood from Hating Alice still going strong December 22, 2017
- Cell Block 69 – their last show? December 16, 2017